Expo Keynote - Thinking Entrepreneurially, Creatively & Innovatively
Susan Adelizzi-Schmidt, President of Suasion Communications Group will inspire participants to think big and beyond their current situation, whether they are aspiring entrepreneurial leaders launching new programs, products or projects or are focused on developing a more effective business. The workshop focuses on two important successful, creative factors: creative and innovative characteristics and mentality, and the capacity to perceive and embrace risk and opportunity.
The workshop will cover:
1. The essential features of the creative process.
2. Establishing connections between creativity, innovation, imagination, idea generation, diverse thinking, and entrepreneurialism.
3. Assessing a potential opportunity.
4. How participants define creative growth and what is the best way to grow a new initiative.
5. The best methods for generating, nurturing, and maintaining new concepts.
By the end of this program, participants will have a clear understanding of how to address the principles, skills,attitudes, and mindset of creative entrepreneurial leaders in a complex, dynamic, and ambiguous environment.